Categories: NewsWorld News
| On 2 months ago

BREAKING: CDC Reports That 94% of Covid Deaths Had Underlying Medical Conditions

The CDC quietly updated their provisional death count for COVID-19. They are reporting that only 6% of all Americans who have been listed to have died of Coronavirus (currently 183K) solely died from the virus. The other 94%, which is around 177K people and listed under ‘comorbiditiesÂ’, had an average of 2.6 underlying medical conditions that contributed to their death. Majority of them were 75 and over.

To read the full CDC report, click here.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR3-wrg3tTKK5-9tOHPGAHWFVO3DfslkJ0KsDEPQpWmPbKtp6EsoVV2Qs1Q

These were the top underlying conditions amongst those listed as Covid deaths:

  • Influenza and Pneumonia
  • Respiratory Failure
  • Hypertensive Disease
  • Heart Failure
  • Renal Failure
  • Cardiac Arrest 
  • Vascular and unspecified dementia

With this new information out from the CDC, it is not accurate to say that only 6% of these deaths were caused by Covid. But there is strong certainty that the total death count for Coronavirus in the United States is MUCH lower than the 183K. We can only hope to get the truth soon.

Sign up for The Raging Patriot Newsletter!
Liberals send spam, were not liberals.
Leave a Comment